Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi guys/girls
I wished I had my hobo right now, on stuck in London waiting to get a coach home. Been to RAF museum with junior. 3 hr trip home to look forward to.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All
Just to let you know the surgery went well yesterday and nothing else was found, just very sore and having to wait for the biopsy results which could take up to 2 weeks

all the best
Smoke magnet

SI-Den

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2011
Norfolk
The pic's look great, shame I couldn't come along :-(

I'll deffinatly be interested in the next get together - even just for the day!

Den

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Guys

Had the results back today, I'm free I'm free (camp voice)

The biopsy was clear i wasn't cancer now lets move on..................tomorrow is a new day

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi guys

With Xmas looming:christmas2: how's about a xmas meet up, Sat or Sun and have a few choice nibbles.:campfire:

Over to you

Smoke magnet

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Can you think of any xmas fodder,

got me new toy today, 243 all shiney stainless steel, coooo cooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Always snorkers and sauce.

This is for those who have expressed interest and here is an opportunity to come and see, let us know and come along don;t be shy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoke magnet

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Ben is coming too, so that's four any one else?????????

Kev I have anice watch strap buckle for you, real sturdy chrome one if you still need one.

smoke magnet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE