Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Guys

I will be planning another in the near future two nights if possible, will set the date next week,:hammock:

Crowe any news yet for your move.

Kev not asked john about your camper tent, but don't see an issue though.

regards

D:campfire:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi kev

I was looking at a Sunday Monday Tuesday again, really just to find out the group best dates, my main concern was to get it done before Crowe goes off playing boats again!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best

D

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
Hi fellas...I expect to be based in Norwich/Norfolk for a while and would be keen to get out for a few night's craft :)

Can I join you on one of your :camping:?

Crowe

Nomad
Jan 18, 2008
Noewich. Now living in Limosin France
Anytime sounds good to me. Perhaps Sun overnight, Mon might suit everyone ? Fly back to the US on Wed 01 Sept. So, not available weekend prior to that.
Now, I have to think of something to bring along ! Ah bottle of red for John
Crowe

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Guy's:camping:

How about this weekend Sunday/Monday/Tuesday, meet about 2/3pm at the park n ride as norm.

Minstrel I know you are away this weekend but we could meet you Monday Morning at Thickthorne park n ride (Junction A11/A47) and you will still get a good day or so with the rest of us.

Kev this way it will not mess up you're weekend on the 14th and give Crowe time to sort out his stuff prior him playing boats on the big pond.

Crowe red would be just fine I'm sure for John.

GT hope you can make this one.

All the best

D:campfire:

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi Guys Busy time ahead, Junior is going on youth camp next wed, so I want to spend time with him before hand. I am busy sunday but I hope I can get out on Monday for the day.

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
Hi Damascus, thanks for trying to sort this out; I won't get back after the weekend till later in the week :( so I'll have to take a rain check this time but hope to catch up with you for the next one.

Have a good one.

John

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Minstrel I hope to get the odd day in as well for crowe to get his "fix" before he goes and plays boats on the Big pond.

D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Guys

I know it was short notice and a few can't make it so lets postpone this weekend till Sat 21st/22nd/23rd.

Then Minstrel you'll be able to make it, whittler you will be out on good behaviour and Crowes boat will not have sunk, Mitch will have sorted out the elastic powering his landy. GT you may even get your pass signed. lol.................

all the best

D

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Wow! Anyone see BBC1 countryfile today?
the "survival expert"(at the end of the show) is the guy I worked with "up north".
His kids were about 5-7 when i last saw them! lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE