Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I will bring chicken as well for dinner, mitch if you bring the veg Ill bring the bacon and spuds.

Kev are you bringing the bread n Sausages.

I have a tow rope if needs be.

all the best

D

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I will bring chicken as well for dinner, mitch if you bring the veg Ill bring the bacon and spuds.

Kev are you bringing the bread n Sausages.

I have a tow rope if needs be.

all the best

D
Sausages + as last time, and loads of bread (we all like toast...a little piece of toast (do YOU remember the song? But dare you admit it?))
Anyway, how many of us will there be?

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Kev`no problems there with the cattie,

by the way this is my last post will not be on the poooter again now till tuesday, you have my mobile number Kev if any problems

regards

D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Hope everyone got home fine, enjoyed the weekend look forward to the next.

Crowe let us know when you're off so we go before then.

regards

D

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Forgot my camera which is a pity after Crowe made a brilliant bed from a stretcher and a poncho. And you missed my new monster knife!
Cheers for organising it again "SMOKEY""
Next time dudes ...and I told you I didn't snore (I was the quietest one there from my bed). The daughter loved the canoe and the leaping fish but wondered why no flowers. I told her that Crowe burnt them!!
Later :)

Crowe

Nomad
Jan 18, 2008
Noewich. Now living in Limosin France
Great couple of days. Thanks to Damascus.
Kev, What did you find in Poundland ?
Ive discovered a load of old files ia anyone intrested (for free) ?
How about a day out at March/Doddington Kev ? is anyone intrested. Perhaps the guy will let us cook lunch or have a brew.
Dave , hope yesterday PM went well.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Doc's went well, off till mid sept.
Mitch, yes I did write left when it should be right ooooooops well you know the way now. ha ha

regards

D

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Great couple of days. Thanks to Damascus.
Kev, What did you find in Poundland ?
Ive discovered a load of old files ia anyone intrested (for free) ?
How about a day out at March/Doddington Kev ? is anyone intrested. Perhaps the guy will let us cook lunch or have a brew.
Dave , hope yesterday PM went well.

Always need files as you know as "Smokey" probably does.
I'll let you know if I'm going. How much notice do you need as I'm pretty impulsive?

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Thanks, for a nice time lad's:) i should have taken some photos with the phone :togo: but the time just went so fast. still find it hard to beleave that those light sticks lasted two nights not bad 14 for £1 :) dave sorry smokey :campfire: replaced the mug i gave you, what did your good lady say when she see it? and good new's from the doc mate. hows the hand kev ok i hope. off to the crem tomorrow hope it all goes well. that char cloth i made was grate with both of fire pistonsgoodjob later lads

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi Guys, you remember I said about strange pains, turning yellow, etc..
well, I had a scan today turns out I have Gall stones......:mad::banghead: guess what?
I need another operation :aargh4: so another 2 weeks of work....another 4 weeks before I can do my Gardening work....

I'm so sick of this....:sigh:

Last edited:

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Chuffed!
I found a rare RAF survival water carrier (folding bladder type thing) in beckets! he he
hoping for a warm (but not too hot!) day Wednesday!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE