Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
right have had some time to day so i posted my tarp in lean to config but with 2 poles instead of one enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KMqtfiuL2E

DSCF0581.jpg

DSCF0582.jpg

DSCF0583.jpg

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Those that are interested how about weekend 26/27th june, w/end before is fathers day and we wouldn't wan to miss that.

Anyone else interested how about you Rich if you are feeling better.:hammock: likewise globetrotter:hammock:

regards

D:camping:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Guys

Hope the dates are ok, Carl can u get some rabbits as we discussed I'll bring a few other bits for dinn dins.

nearer the time we can finalise bits etc save us doubling up on kit, I have a large tarp we can use as a cook tent.

all the best

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi Damascus, should be ok for a rabbit or two would you like me to bring them as shot? i sent my hammock back to dd hamocks as it came apart at the stiching, our meet was the second time i had used it, but it was over one year old and they could not repair it, shame. nick at dd hammock's let me have a new one for £20 posted. this time i hope it will last more than 2 outings. i will test it this time instead ok putting it in my best kit bag like last time. will we be having an open fire or will it be the same as last time? also would you like me to make a grate for the fire? could also bring a theoben R7 and some targets for you to try. will bring some veg so we can have a nice stew. later mate
Hi Guys

Hope the dates are ok, Carl can u get some rabbits as we discussed I'll bring a few other bits for dinn dins.

nearer the time we can finalise bits etc save us doubling up on kit, I have a large tarp we can use as a cook tent.

all the best

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Mitch
Bring a few rabbits, in their jacket and trousers so a couple of the guys who would like the practice to have a go at skinning them.

As for a fire, no fire place this time I was going to dig a small trench, if you have a grate that would be good, i will bring a cooker rack to go over the trench though.

As for the Theoben please do, I may bring the poachers 410 for you to have a play with.

Crowe are the dates good for you still????

all the best

D

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi whittler kev, thanks for the pm and could you let me know what time wednesday. i go the the gun club 10 till 1 but if the wheather's nice i may pop down with the kelly kettle and my new hammock. well thats if theres room for a fat boy that is. later mate
I'm off this week as well if anyones about. May nip down the local woods Wednedsday if its fine

i Have a couple bits here i dont need / want a set of millcom billy cans up for grabs and a lot of tent pegs about 40 in total to give / shared out and im going to trade my new gelert ascent 1 cook set very nice peice of kit and a Tarp in british dpm camo it isnt authentic brittish issue but a very good copy thats made out of some ripstops material thats taped at the seem all 100% water tight giving you guys dibs over guys in the rest of the uk lol

Just the tarp is for trade in the pic below

DSCF0442.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE