Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Me, see you at Thickthorne Service Station, Rich the main road to Hethel is now blocked off from the A11, will you be at the service station or making your own way there.

To those who don't know here the service station is, the main round about on the A11/A47 come off on the B1172 to Hethersett first turn off on the left can't miss it.

Regards

D:welcome1:

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi guy's, please a hands up for the 15th May meet up!

Rich the main road to Hethel is now blocked off from the A11, will you be at the service station or making your own way there.
Guess I'll make my own way, I know a couple of routes.:D

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
id love to come but im in suffolk that day...
im toying with the idea of a forging day for the norfolk contingent...Would anyone be interested?Come and have bash of some hot metal!

*ohh, just pipped a thousand posts!*

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
oh well, never mind:(

what does BMF mean?

British Motorcyclist Federation.
It may be they're last show at Peterborough, the September one is at Lincoln Showground
have a look here to see who's going to be entertaining us for free
http://www.bmf.co.uk/Events/pages/bmf_show.php?content_id=733

Been for best part of 15 years now. A massive carboot with bikes thrown in and music, stunts, etc. and of course loads & loads of beer- obviously sharps will be kept away.
Anybody else going drop by the RoadRiders club stand for a cuppa. You won't mistake me

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Guys

Been over to Hethel today and if you're coming don't forget the insect repellent the mossi's are out.

As it stands its only Crowe and I going, is the anybody else going.

Crowe do you know Thickthorne service station to arrange a eet on the 15th.

regards

D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hello :aargh4:

Very little response, I take it only Crowe and I are going, a negative response would be helpful so I know where I stand:banghead:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE