Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi Guys as there was some chatter and interest in the YO yo fishing reel I will be ordering some from the suppliers I plan to buy a box of 6 then they will only cost £5 if you collect them at the next meet. If anyone wants some let me know. This is our own little group buy cash on delivery at the meet.

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hey just noticed, only 18 strike that, this makes it 17 posts to go until the 1000th post in this thread! Anyone planning anything to make this occasion? I think the honour of the 1000th post should go to you Rich (Rappleby).

Wow didnt realize that, but how about our own Badge or tee shirt design?

All the best Rich with the op tomorrow - were thinking of you buddy

Wow didnt realize that, but how about our own Badge or tee shirt design?

All the best Rich with the op tomorrow - were thinking of you buddy

Sounds interesting

Hey just noticed, only 18 strike that, this makes it 17 posts to go until the 1000th post in this thread! Anyone planning anything to make this occasion? I think the honour of the 1000th post should go to you Rich (Rappleby).

How about a beer?

Hi Guys as there was some chatter and interest in the YO yo fishing reel I will be ordering some from the suppliers I plan to buy a box of 6 then they will only cost £5 if you collect them at the next meet. If anyone wants some let me know. This is our own little group buy cash on delivery at the meet.

YO yo fishing reel cant say im familiar with that i only have some japanese one.

Wood burning generator to power the life internet feed to BCUK, tv camera and sound equipment.

Only joking but you know what its like you have your favourite bag and just keep adding stuff to fill it out.
I need spare space it cause I find sometime like antlers etc

yeah i understand seeing as im tuning my fishing gear down into travel rods and lighter reels etc working out what is actually needed etc

well hope to see some of you guys at some point keep it Real

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Looks like a good meet guys.Globetrotter, your boy is a chip off the old block!!

I like the idea of a n&n group patch or something...it could incorporate something to do with bushcraft and norfolk?Somehow?

ATB for the op Rich.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Managed to find a Lime wood supplier! at last! they also sell other foreign woods for carving etc

damn that sounds like a bit of a journey don't think i could make that.
on another not did pull out my gear need to get a lighter rucksack willing to trade my current 30/40 litre bergen with external frame for something of similar size

well also got a trade post thing going.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56868&p=692690#post692690

if any one who remembers my olive green 40 or so litre bergen with external frame am interested in trading for another bag also have a fly fishing rod for trade

Last edited:

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi had the op yesterday, really not bad at all! :headbang:

someone must be looking down on me! as I have virtually no pain at all! (had 2 paracetamol today that's all!)
it just feels like I've pulled a muscle overdoing sit-ups!

I reckon I'll be walking kids to school again within a few days!

4 weeks rest...pah!:lmao:

BTW:sigh: loads of Viruses going around on facebook! be very careful, I'm presently trying to get rid of several Malware Packer and Trojans!
I keep getting flagged Microsoft security stuff which i reckon must be fake as it then gives you files to open.
oh there's some bad people out there!:nono:

hope to see you all soon!

BTW Globetrotter could you get me a pack of the "fake" Para-cord you showed me from the cheapy shop and I'll pay you next time I see you, cheers mate.

Last edited:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
BTW Globetrotter could you get me a pack of the "fake" Para-cord you showed me from the cheapy shop and I'll pay you next time I see you, cheers mate.

Norwich has sold out, but I went to yarmouth and got the last 4 lots so i can spare either colours. Glad your getting better.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi again, slighty sore-er now, perhaps the local was still wearing off :confused:

Damascus, Thursday is fine. make it after 10 if you can.

Globetrotter, yup sounds good!

starting a few more projects whilst I'm off:
a sort of chest pouch.
a smaller 58"poncho roll design.
and a wrist pocket to carry a small map, saw one of these the other day it looks a good idea (if you like that sort of thing):rolleyes:
http://www.bdstacticalgear.com/pd-bds-tactical-mission-arm-band.cfm

By the way don't answer any E-mails "appearing" to come from me or from Facebook I have a few Trojan Viruses knocking about on my PC. (I'm sorting it);)

I don't like the new look BCUK...:(

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
well here it is...
the 1000th Norfolk and Norwich post!

:You_Rock_:35::headbang::35::You_Rock_

thank you everyone that's been a part of the group,
I won't name names, I'll forget someone!

I'm sure everyone would agree we have enjoyed a good many times, and look forward to many more!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE