Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
:bigok: eeeey!

I remember watching that, it was blummin good!
some of the stuff those guys went through :eek:

the part I remember most is the woods in the snow! :eek:
It's amazing to think anyone survived at all.

I've just finished tinkering with my large ALICE pack(real one) put some fastex buckles on it etc, I still reckon they're a decent bag!

also been playing with some Arktis webbing that was gathering dust, just have one pouch to find (which I lent to a friend :slap:).

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Havent got to that bit yet.Its funny..i used to watch loads of war movies when i was younger and i have to say that they never used to affect me like they do now...

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
went to visit mums yesterday, in her back garden (20ft away) we saw 50 odd birds, a rabbit, a squirrel and a muntjack!

nice place!

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
wood pigeons, various tits...(don't), etc etc, no eagles unfortunately.:rolleyes:

nice place but unfortuntely get's too busy in summer.

kINGPIN

Nomad
Dec 14, 2009
Cambridgeshire UK
Sounds good. Just been reading the Urban/extreme/uber bushcraft thread, made me chuckle. When I'm out and abot I do everything I can to not be seen, (especially when I have a fire on the go). Would be good to see how other people do things.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Sounds good. Just been reading the Urban/extreme/uber bushcraft thread, made me chuckle. When I'm out and abot I do everything I can to not be seen, (especially when I have a fire on the go). Would be good to see how other people do things.

erm...normally I camp very carefully out of view! I've chosen most of my gear to be camouflaged to a degree (i.e. green), and stuff like making a drink with metal tins can be noisy, I can show you how to be very quiet, and well hidden! ;)

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
They all laughed at me!!
'Why do you keep buying that old army gear?',they said...

Thursday morning.Snow.No power.Niiigee..Have you got a camping cooker or something to boil water:rolleyes:

Why yes,as it happens..amongst all this stupid army gear that i buy!

MOD tea is an aquired taste im guessing:lmao:

How you all getting on in the snow then?The roads around here a re 3in iof compacted snow now,deadly.Nice deep proper snow though:bigok:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE