Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
It's the same over at the club, those naughty fellows (I'm being polite) any opportunity will try and get at the clubs stuff, it's like Fort Knox.

Billy1

Forager
Dec 31, 2012
Norwich
Hi :) I've been meaning to introduce myself for a while now. I'm Billy, I live near Diss. Been practicing Bushcraft (or trying to at least) for a few years now. I'm looking for somewhere where I can practice Bushcraft (make fires, shelters etc.), or to attend a meet of some sort. What sort of stuff do you guys get up to? Are there any meets coming up that I could attend? Anyone with land that I could use in exchange for payment?

Cheers :)

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi billy welcome to Norfolk group, you have quite a few active members in the area, ChippySi doesn't live far from you. We have a nice site at Hethel, open fires but no natural shelters though but bashers and hammocks are the norm.

we are active both weekend and week days so keep an eye on thread for the next open social, we don't bite!

dave

hazzard1701

Jun 24, 2015
norwich
I have had contact with both Dave's now and thank you both. I am keen for many chances to get out and back to nature with any of you guys who have room for another. In to all of the stuff Billy seems to look for. Am close to Norwich but travel is not an issue so please anyone feel free to contact me.

hazzard1701

Jun 24, 2015
norwich
Ok on an update guys. I now have a hammock, a tarp and all gear and still haven't had a night out as last meet was cancelled please anyone feel free to contact Me if you fancy a night in the woods with a small fire and nature. Hope to hear soon.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
The biggest thing was my pride, mainly bruises but caused some damage to my middle finger to my right hand, that's been stitched and healing but slowly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE