Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
First off, Ant you are welcome to tag along, PM me your mobile and we can talk.

Rick, as it stands there will be about ten of us, Si and his posse, john, GT and the sweep, me and you with the possibility the Ant.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I thought you were out the weekend just gone??
Any road, I just went down someone's as they are having a clear out as the father of the house had died recently. I bought a stationary engine and a metal working lathe and some other bits and bobs. What I did notice for you boys are some Morse keys with batteries and they also had a light on. Genuine WW2 ones still in the hard, canvas covered boxes. Any interest and what are they worth to you? I'll obviously get them as cheap as possible (even an old paraffin cooking stove there on hanging on the wall)

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Last edited:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
77d0881699da9cd78ca198a46d9771eb.jpg

This any good Dave, no cover though. Pretty old

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Just cleared an old shed out at home as it was falling down and in the back was a drum (about 2' across) full of 50ohm coaxial cable. The black outer is about 1cm across and has a single copper inner. I'm weighing it in this week. Any good to you ham boys?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE