Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
We normally bring our own drink due to the cost, Roo cant think of anything at the moment and Mandos, I would go for the made cake with custard as cake baking can be a pain!

rabbitrex

Nov 1, 2011
Norfolk
Yes the weekend of the 22nd, can you handle the four? Ha ha

I should be able to, I do so every day :). What's the place like? Will the dog have to be on leads the whole time? We'd like to come along but my little one is not well at the moment, assuming he is better we'll be there. Are people bringing tents, what's the space like? Sorry for all the questions, never been before! Chances are we'd bring our own food as we are fuss pots haha!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Plenty of places to put up a tent, no water as such on site but the cars are nearby.

as for the dogs, I don't know what they are like and there are plenty of smells to lead them off, my own dog went missing for 3 1/2 hours,

let me know if you are coming and we can sort out directions, are you staying two nights?

rabbitrex

Nov 1, 2011
Norfolk
So there you have it, the whole lot are kids, so Rabbitrex you're the nominated responsible adult for the weekend!

It sounds like the kids will be in good company then! If I'm the nominated adult for the weekend I'll keep the rum to myself ;) haha

Ms Sensible must ask though, are there toilets available or are we digging holes/bagging up ?

rabbitrex

Nov 1, 2011
Norfolk
Unfortunately my eldest is now throwing up having caught it off the youngest (who is now better) . It doesn't look like we are coming today. Fingers crossed we make it tomorrow.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE