Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Once we get numbers plan for a cook out for all of us, possibly washed down with a beer or two?

if I get the opportunity some venison, if not, go for good old chicken casserole, work out who will bring what.

weekender, are you coming Saturday morning, if you contact me, we can sort out how to get here.

mandos, bring your hammock we can help you out, plenty of trees to hang up on.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Weekender, near the time give me a ring and if you are near a computer I will show you how to get to the farm on google earth.
all the best

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Sorry guy's I doubt I'll make it know I have another attack of bronchitis and I'm fighting to stay out of another hospital stay. If I've recovered enough I may pop along.:(

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I have been to the site today and I think the technical term is "soggy" in view of this we will use the alternative site next week, being the cow sheds. The back area is firm to pitch up on, however if you want to use the accommodation bring a camp bed. The sheds have room for all of us to use I will take my camp bed, the choice is yours, the site it's only a short distance from the cars so easy to ferry kit.

in view of the somewhat damp weather I will not have venison for this weekend so going for a chicken meal for Saturday day night, casserole?

let me know who's coming and we can sort out eats etc.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Weekender, trees for hammocks are next to the cow sheds.

Roo, you have been to the shed and the woodland is beside it, once we are firm on numbers we will sort food, as before bring a camp bed if using the shed, up to you!

rabbitrex

Nov 1, 2011
Norfolk
Hi, I'm in Thetford and looking to camp out for a night or two, is anyone welcome? If so, when are you going and can kids come? Thanks

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Rabbitrex, sure you are welcome, how old are the little ones out of curiosity, the site is safe over this side, but plenty of water though!

if are wanting to tag along let me know and I will give you details of how to find the place.

rabbitrex

Nov 1, 2011
Norfolk
Hi Rabbitrex, sure you are welcome, how old are the little ones out of curiosity, the site is safe over this side, but plenty of water though!

if are wanting to tag along let me know and I will give you details of how to find the place.

Hi, my boys are 7 and 10, we would like to tag along please. Is it the weekend of the 22nd? Also are dogs welcome too? I have a GSD and lab x springer, both friendly :)
Thanks

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi everyone, just to let you know I an without a mobile at the moment but should be back on the air waves in a couple of days.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hello everyone, it's me again

as it's next weekend, can we confirm who is going so we can sort out food for Saturday night.

i will get some snorkers for Saturday lunch and onions for starters.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE