Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Shame you missed the weekend, bit chilly last night but we used the old cattle sheds so quite comfy.

Pictures to follows haven't down loaded yet.

VanDeRooster

Jan 14, 2014
Norwich, UK.
Are there often single night trips?

Would love to get out more but due to work and family anything that's not Saturday night or during school holidays is pretty impossible.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
The weekend meets are normally Fri sat night. But you are free to chose. Or just do a daytime.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
You can come along for as many nights as you desire. I tend not to attend at all ATM being tied down with a tiny monster. But when I do manage to escape its just for the day. I get my overnighters in over the summer when I get paid to do it,

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
How about this dudes
Any plans for any meets, anytime soon? Cambridgeshire bushcrafters seem pretty quiet. Come on people there are 4 seasons not just summer!
I would be interested in seeing whose up for an outing? I'm injured at the mo so can't do too much physically but healing fast. Thought about organising a day tracking. Watching deer at wildlife park, sharing info on tracks, signs etc then off to woods to see what we find. Maybe finish day badger watching. I also have permissions for lakes and woodland 50+ acres. If preferred. Problem is dirt track needs 4X4 or walk in.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Hi all

new weekend dates, 21,22, 23 Feb.

list......

Me
norfolk john
Globetrotter (birthday treat)
Rickyamos
...................????

now don't be SHY!!!!!!!!!

:red::red::red:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE