Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All,

Hope we survived the festivities so far and only the new year to go,

A meet is still on for the weekend and looking forward to get under canvas again, so any more for any more?

Damascus,
Ricky Amos...........

Kev how you feeling, do you think you are up to the weekend?

so please add your name

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Yes it is still on, for me, a new sleeping bag to try out

weekender let us know if you can and we can sort out directions for you.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, Dave. I'm unable to make it sorry. I have now been put on the call out list and that's my week 10th to 17th 24\7 45min response time. Not my choice, go on list or find a new job. What bag have you got to test? Later mate

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Arctic down sleeping bag, very warm and light
British army ? I have the US army modular sleeping bag used it Thursday night for the first time but it was a bit to warm for me, but I couldn't be bothered to get out into the rain and remove one of the modules it was 8c outside temperature and 36c inside my sleeping bag at 4am Friday morning a little to toasty for me. But will be a great bag for the very cold nights if we get any this year. Later carl

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Not going to be able to make the weekend meet.
It's a transport issue which I hope to get sorted this year. Shame as I was hoping to make it.

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
The weather is not helping with decisions I think💦💦💦 I'm in Attleborough at the mo and it's lashing down....!!!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
hi Weekender, you are only about 15 minute drive from wymondham side of attleborough to the camp site and like wise from my own abode, what you doing there?

A tip if the car breaks down in the deopham area at night and/or its foggy stay in the car, I have seen the film hills have eyes, you've been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Ha ha I've seen that film and I have heard all about you Nooorfork boys after years of railway work.....sorry didn't Mean to say work.
Local council are working near the crossing in Attleborough.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE