Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Anyone else going then all gone quiet out there ?hellooooooooooooooooo

How about a secret Santa, you have to recycle something you would either had stopped or sold, bit like a "gift it on" this year!!!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Interesting vid Kev, shame we can't get hold of something's he has access to.

apart from the four of us anyone else for next Saturday 1st, how about you Gt with the sweep?

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi guys sorry for not being here for a bit, my log in failed. Anyway im still alive just, chest infection still holding on, I'm afraid cant make the weekend as I have a concert on Saturday. Catch you lot another time.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I do believe that's correct, meet you at the site about 9:30

does anyone else need to meet at thickthorne, if not I will go direct to the farm

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
hi guys. any idea whch site we're using? swmbo is dropping me off o her way through to cambs so i might be ther a little earlier than 9. figured i could get a fire an some water on the boil for when you guys turn up. would like to go the chimney site personally

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Nice day out again all.
We got some stuff done. Seems two of us had some lashings to do.
I liked the tightener idea Simon....or is it Stu..? Settle on Monkey
100_2883.jpg

and my tripod for the day bag
100_2869.jpg

100_2871.jpg

Usual snorkers but no cheese.
100_2874.jpg

Added this time as well as I brought some little tatties in foil and some onions (but forgot the cheese and butter). Well warming. Even better than the dogs. Did you spot the foil packages in the photo (around the fire edges)
Even the dog liked them (nice coat).
100_2875.jpg

As usual, brought enough for six but only three of us there unfortunately (Still got GT's swap at home).
The chimney was really drawing
100_2890.jpg

I could have forged with this
100_2885.jpg

100_2881.jpg

100_2880.jpg

Roll on January for the overnighter

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
hi guys and girls. just wishing you all a happy christmas. going off line for a while (maybe a week or two) whilst we move into the new digs. gotta wait til we can afford to have the tinterweb reconnected. ave a good one and see you all in the new year

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE