Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, just like to say i had a grate time, my kit was outstanding and no problems found well apart from a cold nose, should have taken a large tarp to have buy the fire, the 10/22 was very very inpresive, but ive spent all my spare cash on the new jet boil and bag, so i will have to stick with the CZ for a bit. pitty one or two more could not have made it, it was a kit tester of a weekend. later carl

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi guys glad you lit survived the weekend. I'm roughing it at the inlaws they have a slug problem indoors and today auntie opened the cereal box and a few spiders came out. Can't wait to be home. I'm off up the mountains later. C u soon if I live.

Crowe

Nomad
Jan 18, 2008
Noewich. Now living in Limosin France
Well, What a great day.
In spite of the rain we soon got a fire going with the help of Dave's excellent little Gerber camp axe (made short work instead of batoning ). Had a play with Carls new jetboil, what a cracking little cooker.does what it says on the box, but in half the time. And to cap it all off a 'plink ' with Dave's new Ruger 10/22 pack in nylon and stainless. great fun.
Thanks guys
Crowe

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
yes crowe it was a very good weekend, and nice to see you again. hope its not to long before we have our next meet. if the weather's nice maybe one or two more mite turn up, did you leave your head torch on daves landrover as he found one and was unsure if it was yours? have a nice one carl

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
Hi Crowe i'm john, hope we can meet sometime soon.
Sadly at the moment i work every weekend but i manage to get out with Dave,
and yes his Ruger is sweet.
I am currently looking buy a Weirauch .22 and get out to pop a few targets.
Hopefully meet soon.
A T B John.

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
End of November for the day, that's all I can fit in this side of Xmas.

how about a new year weekender two nights, so it will be. A dark set up, interesting methinks?????

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE