Norfolk and Norwich Group

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all
i think the wallet problems are still on the horizon so I will be in the car so I can pick you up Stu at thickthorne, I will still be packing light but with extra water, meet about 0830-0845 if that's ok

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, i will meet you at the site, as i have to pop into becketts of norwich first to pick up some bits. unless you live near becketts i could give you a lift to the campsite? i think they are open at 9 so i will be there first thing.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Crowe, see you over the normal overnight site and you'll need to bring something for the snorkels to cook in. I will be travelling light.

smoke magnet

cold campfire

Apr 21, 2012
Norfolk
Hi guys, I can't make this weekend I'm afraid, I am working, I would have enjoyed shooting my bow at a coke can. Sounds like a good plan though enjoy yourselves!

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi dave, 12x roll's 2xlarge packs of bacon 1xbottle of rum for the coffee 1x packet of snorkels. you,me,& crow :) i'm looking forward to testing my kit out and finding any weak points. i may have, befor it gets cold. later carl

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Really enjoyed the experience, one skin is waterproof which did help and have got most of my stuff dry or drying. Pity the weather wasn't brighter could have had more time with the toy. Well Carl, so when are you getting the toy, I know you want one..........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE