Norfolk and Norwich Group

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Home problem and PJ will not be coming now, who is going to Thickthorne and who is going direct, I will be at Thickthorne about 8:45 to be away for 9:00, the camp site for the day.

GT do you have any more blow fans as I can't find mine, I think I have borrowers in the house!!!!!!!!

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, come on dave spill the beans what you got, i bought a titan titanium msr kettle from norwich (go outdoors) yesterday should have been £50 got it for £35 coz it was the last one they had, and it was marked. looking forward to sat/sun. carl

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, myself and dave are walking in and hope to be there for 9 ish. i think we are bringing our own food and water. think dave's bringing his tent and i will use my hammock :D i thought we had to bring somthing that we could hunt with, it could be a catapult, air pistol, bow well anything. but the challenge was to hit a coke can at 20m. with what you've brought that should be a laugh and the winner can skin it for dinner lol. later carl
( please note the only thing we are going to shoot / hunt it a coke can )

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, i was going to be round daves for 7 and then walk in to the overnight campsite for 9, i was under the impression that you where going to the campsite directly with some spare water ;) unless you would like to walk in with us fat boys. but and there is always a but, dave has pulled his back and there is a small chance that he/we will be unable to walk in this sat. think he dropped his wallet and felt a twinge when he picked it up:pokenest:. later carl

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
well i could although im without a car. swmbo is dropping me off at 8am and then shooting off to cambridge. so meeting at site is fine for me. i'll bring some water too. is the over nite site where we were the other day or is it the one with the chimney?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE