Next Midlands Meet

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I've got some Blueberry vodka and some raspberry vodka in the cupboard, we'll make it a vodka sesh.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
look forward to it spam, :naughty: will be good to catch up with you two, best thing about the meets is the good company they bring :grouphug:

Here Here!
Ive got some elderberry wine thats been going for a year that should be ok. Drank all my sloe vodka though:(

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I might see if I can get an alternative lift Spam, I booked friday off work and they wont let me have it back (people nick shifts if you let `em!) So I might as well see if I can use it. If not Ill let you know

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Bernie and Maxine Hammocks or caravan

I've been unable to get in touch with the 'correct' person to ask about the caravan - but I've managed to gain permission for you to use it from the Scout County's County Commisioner.

There are some down sides though:
You won't be able to park up near the Meet's pocket site.
The two areas you'd have the choice of using are quite high traffic areas - potentially noisy and a fair number of people passing by all day (and on one choice, possibly, during the night too).
Size of the van could dictate the choice of parking place.
You probably won't be able to use any kind of electric hook-up.
You'll incur an extra charge ontop of the camp fees - £5 (plus camp fees) per night.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE