Greetings from Berkshire!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

TooManySpoons

Full Member
Aug 22, 2024
16
20
46
Peterborough
Hi, I'm Nick I'm based in Berkshire thank you very much for the warm welcome!

I've been Bushcrafting for about 2-3 years but I've always enjoyed nature and the outdoors.

It's been a good summer, I started with a week in the Highlands Bivvi camping which was amazing and then I went to both the Bushcraft show and the Wilderness Gathering and met some truly wonderful people. I started doing a bit of Flint Knapping and I've got a hide Tanning course coming up in October.

Would love to come to the Moot in Feb next year!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE