• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BeerHunter

Tenderfoot
Jul 12, 2012
England
Hi all

Firstly - what a fantastic site! Whish I had found this place ages ago.

The other half and I are getting more and more in to outdoorsy stuff, and are hoping to do a bit of wild camping at some point, so this place is going to be a great resource. We already forage for berries etc that end up as homebrew wine, and enjoy getting out in the countryside.

One question - anyone know what/where setting I have to change, so the original post comes up first, and then the replies? At the moment, when I open a thread, it brings the last reply up first.

Thanks!

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Welcome aboard.
There is a way to change the order of posts and a thread about it I believe but I'll need someone else to help you,sorry.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Hi welcome.......................are you a female or from Preston ?...if not don't expect too much feedback..:D

Yes there is something you can do about the order of posts shown when opening a thread....not sure you can do much before 10 posts though..have a look at this http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91106which will explain things better than I can...if it's not helpful there are other similar questions answered in the ' HOW DO I ' section.

birchwood

Nomad
Sep 6, 2011
Kent
Welcome,

If you click on the `display` top right of the page and click `Hybrid view` I think that puts things in the right order.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE