New member- introduction- Harry .W

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 8, 2011
lincolnshire
Hi im Harry , i am currently doing work experience in lincolnshire i am doing forestry and carving.
i have always been interested in bushcraft and as i am an avid course fisherman i spend most of my time outdoors getting away from it all, catching fish is just a bonus :D , i also enjoy carving,
mostly scandinavian figure carving , and i am currently looking to do an apprenticeship in greenwoodwork.
The reason i enjoy bushcraft has been summed up in this quote by nessmuk wich i am sure you have all heard

"We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed – with the necessity always present on being on time and up to our work; of providing for the dependent ones; of keeping up, catching up, or getting left. Alas for the life-long battle, whose bravest slogan is bread.”

Chrz.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE