New member in east sussex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

billybob0987

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2011
Eastbourne
hi i'm nick, i just joined a few days ago, i live in eastbourne, and work in lamberhurst kent, i repair furninture at the moment for my parents company, but am a qualified mechanic, and hope to get back to that some day

i've been interested in bushcraft and the like since i was a a kid, probably mostly because i was born in a small village, and there was nothing to do but mess about in the woods, havent been able to get out there much lately as we just got married and had a baby, but we should be moving in the next couple of weeks and will have a garden, which i hope to use for some skill developement, or at least for somewhere to stick half a 50 galoon drum fire pit,

dont really know what to say other than that, never really liked introduction posts, i find it hard trying to write about myself, i think at the moment the main thing that interests me about bushcraft is that theres no mr tumble or macca pakka

cheers

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Where's the new member? He's somewhere here. When you see him, wave or cheer!

Wait a minute, someone's not in bed...

Know where you're coming from, Nick... welcome!

billybob0987

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2011
Eastbourne
mr tumble and makka pakka are really annoying characters in kids tv shows, we try not to let meg watch the stuff, but shes only 8 months and shes a nightmare in the mornings (she gets that from me) plus at the moment shes teeething, so often we'll put her in front of something annoyingly noisy with lots of bright colours and it calms her down long enough for us to get stuff sorted

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE