New/from Canada

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Good day All,

As the title says, joining the site here from Canada. I am on the BCUSA forums as well, but everyone there is all about "Alice pack bushcraft" and I am a little more interested in "Bergen rucksack bushcraft" ie. I prefer to hike a bit longer and further.

I was in the UK a few years ago for the Cambrian Patrol, so the Brecons is my only real time out on your guys side of the world.

Looking forward to doing some reading!
And hopefully find a Berghaus Vulcan

Cheers,
Andy

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Good day All,

As the title says, joining the site here from Canada. I am on the BCUSA forums as well, but everyone there is all about "Alice pack bushcraft" and I am a little more interested in "Bergen rucksack bushcraft" ie. I prefer to hike a bit longer and further.

I was in the UK a few years ago for the Cambrian Patrol, so the Brecons is my only real time out on your guys side of the world.

Looking forward to doing some reading!
And hopefully find a Berghaus Vulcan

Cheers,
Andy

Hello Andy and welcome. Finding a Berghaus (or virtually any bergen) is fairly easy on this forum; the trouble for you and me is the postage costs. :(

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Hi and welcome .

--------------------------------------------
"If we had some bacon we could have bacon and eggs, if we had some eggs"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE