New Brights

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Ive been looking to change all my brights to ultralight compact units. I find i seldom need sustained light for long periods and i dont want to be lugging a big 18650 torch around.

so ive just treated myself to two new torches from Lummi, the Raw and the Wee. Incredibly bright units that weigh next to nothing.

http://www.lummi.co.uk/shop.html

ill post up some pics when they arrive but they look to be superb bits of kit. they also come with tritium inserts to aid location in the dark.

no connection etc

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Certainly look the part goodjob

Fingers crossed you like them better than the various CR123 lights i've tried.
The problem i had was that in real world uses i was getting around 10mins out of a battery on high.
Sounds like a lot of time, but 2 mins here, 2 mins there and it seemed that whenever i wanted a torch the battery was dead.

So i went back to my SC600 18650 light and have not looked back.
I do use a bumbag though, not sure i'd bother with a 18650 sized light if i was pocket carrying.

I do have a Klarus Mi X6 Titanium, AAA torch on my keychain as well, which is about 12 grams 85 lumens and i get over 1 hour out of a AAA Eneloop.

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

Don't tend to use it much though as i find 86 lumens not really up to much, so i use the SC600 if i have it with me instead.

Look forward to seeing your pics and reading your review.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE