3 tents. two excellent compasses. and a set of wood carving chisels +new tilley lamp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi guys am wanting a couple items namely a pair of sailing binos with built in compass. and the other item is an american flatbow or a compound bow.
so in order for something to arrive other stuff has to go.

the first item is a 4 man teepee tent. the type argos used to sell the dimensions are 360X360x200 cm
2000mm hydrostatic head colour is a type of grey and brown.
it has been used a couple of times but its in really good order. it only has one central pole.
im only wanting £35.oo for this one plus £8.oo postage uk mainland. but would prefer face to face meetup or local pickup.

the second tent is a brand new unused gelert rocky dome tent in a camo pattern this one is a very roomy two man dome tent.
£35.oo posted or £30 local pickup.

the third tent is a highlander jura 2 lightweight tent. again this is unused just that ive put seem sealant down all the seems inside and out just one of those fads i have occasionally lol it is brand new unused though. am wanting £28.oo posted or £25 local meetup/ pickup.

the next item on my list is a stanley g150 british army compass. in first class working order there is still quite good illumination from the tritium. no air buubles and as accurate as you would want any compass to be.. please note these compasses are marked primarily in mils with degrees secondary. everything is a it should be am wanting. £100. for this compass posted to your door uk mainland only.

next on my list is a cammenga 3h tritium its only about ten months old and is in prisine as new condition as its only been in a display cabinet. just as accurate as the stanley g150 but not nearly as classy !!! £35.oo posted uk mainland only.

my next item is a brand new never lit or used tilley x246b lantern. this lamp comes in original box with pre heater torch brand new meths jar brand new, funnel brand new. it still has the original stickers on the glass and tank. its never had fuel in it at all.
the tank is red as was usual. its just perfect.
the price is £60.oo posted uk mainland.

and the final offering is a lovely set of wood carving chisels there are six of them i believe the handles are maple. they could do with a proper sharpen but aside from that they are brand new. £8.oo posted to your door uk mainland only.

any of the above items or combinations of the above can be available in swaps for the items im after.
so in more detail
sailing binoculars with built in compass. must be waterproof and floating I would prefer the olive green type but would accept the type which are black and yellow dependant on what you are wanting from me...
the next item im lookin for is a right handed american flatbow draw weight between 40 and 50lbs at 28 inches. must be fibre glass laminated. and in very good condition. would consider slightly lower draweight!!

alternatively i would be interested in a right handed compound bow draw weight between 40 and 60lbs colour black or camo

or alternatively a full size crossbow like any of the cheaper one available from ronnie sunshines but must be in very very good condition.

other item im looking for are a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.
cold steel srk knife.

i cant post any photos guys am very sorry but i will send very high resolution. phone photos for interested people.
and finally
i would prefer paypal payment for any items i have listed and all the prices include postage and paypal fees.
cheers guys.............

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
just to make it very clear guys money is not the priority here the items im looking for are far more important to me I am very willing to combine the items im offering for sale or trade for offers of the things im looking for. hopefully that may help a little???
p.s. ive tried uploading some photos but every time i go to load them my pc crashes... its a bit out dated anyway but it works ok on everything else:confused:

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
photos of the tilley lamp. compasses, and wood carvers.

brand new never used tilley lamp accesories are not shown but are with it.
IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
price drop first and only.
stanley g150 compass now dropped to £80.oo posted to your door

Tilley lamp now dropped from £60.oo to £50.oo posted to your door.

each of the tents now have a £5.oo price drop.

I would much rather do swaps on these items firstlyu because I realise in some cases my own included cash is getting tighter. and secondly because i love doing swaps and trades.

I am really really wanting an american flatbow, draw weight between 40 and 50 lbs right handed. compound bow again right handed and draw weight between 45 and 60 lbs. but would settle for a full size crossbow.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
binoculars aquired so now i can let these items go cheaper than i expected.

stanley g150 last price drop. was £100/ then £80/ final price drop £45. posted to your door...
cammenga 3h as new now £30 posted to your door.
brand new tilley lamp now £40 posted to your door.
all other items in this listing are negotiable but id really like a nice leather arrow quiver

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Hi Bf,

I have a leather quiver I would trade for the Tilley if you are interested - New condition, belt quiver. No need to post we could meet at Pugneys - pm sent

kawasemi

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hiya colin reply sent matey good to hear from you...
]Hi Bf,

I have a leather quiver I would trade for the Tilley if you are interested - New condition, belt quiver. No need to post we could meet at Pugneys - pm sent

kawasemi[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE