Net comms

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Does anybody use a voice communication program ? I use ventrillo (found out about it whilst online gaming) .
Was thinking with the recent "cretin events" on the forums that it might be usefull for co-ordinating attacks .
Also wondered about using it for a social area and disscusions , whatever subject . Sort of an online Moot .
All you need is a microphone (and matbe a headset if dirty jokes are the order of the day) , and the program including the servers are downloadable for free (but there may be a restriction on the ammount of people able to get on at any one time) .
I currantly use one for extracting the urine out of a couple of mates whilst playing online .
f you want to find out more about it or download it for a try goHere

Worth a go or not ?

Pumbaa

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
From what i understand the temspeak server will hold more people , but ventrillo seems better sound quality. Both are good though .
Pumbaa

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Is this VoIP? I have no mic, but I've blagged a PDA that will have VoIP ability so I'd be happy to join in when that comes along. It's a good idea, I was wondering whether to phone people about the "cretin events" but thinking it was a bit OTT so I didn't... this might be ideal :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE