Nessmuks available?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Cheers folks, your encouragement means a lot.

Just waiting to hear back from thewhiskeredbat about some more 1/2 inch strap and the metal fittings I need then once I have got thems I'll varnish the wood, wax the leather and fix the one to the other and it will finally be done.

I've only used it a bit so far to be honest as its a bit excessive for pottering about but look forward to getting some use out of it this summer.

Oddly the hugely thick grips haven't caused me any trouble so far. I based them roughly on the size of my favourite hammer!

ATB

Tom

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
I've finished the carrying strap, less fitting some little brass C shaped staples to stop the strap slipping off. You can just see the holes I've pre drilled to take them.

The woods had three coats of tough matt varnish and the leathers had a good all over smear of boot wax, the colour will improve with repeated application.

Hanger1.jpg

I haven't made my mind up which side to wear it on. Since it's a good tight fit I'll need to hold the sheath, unless I learn to hook the sheath on somepart of me, to with draw so its probably going to be on my left hip.

Thanks for all the help and advice on this one folks!

ATB

Tom

Last edited:

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Really like it! Ya done well, an inspiration to us all to make our own knifes. Got my own ideas and need to make as soon as I can...

ikesdad

Oct 29, 2009
Colorado
Several different styles of nessmuks at Two Finger Knives.

These are finished blanks with all thats left is to put scales on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE