Name badges ?????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
with or without the bcuk logo you would need to run the idea past Tony to sell them, drop him a pm

david1

Nomad
Mar 3, 2006
sussex
with or without the bcuk logo you would need to run the idea past Tony to sell them

I was not trying to make a fortune and retire, just help a few people out if some people show some interest I hope Tony will let me know the correct way to address this. Normaly money solves most problems but I dont want money to be the main point I was just offering to help out.

David

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ogri the trog said:
Spot on mate,
You don't happen to have a contact for getting them made up do you?

Ogri the trog

I'm afraid not these were the STANDARD ISSUE that we had to pay £4.00 for:eek: !

Mar 28, 2007
Leicestershire, England.
I think its a good idea cus im rubbish with names, and if you all told me your names at once id feel like a burk for forgetting them all in seconds and then id feel rude seeing someone 1 hour later and drawing a blank. :)

Wolves. :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Was chatting to my friend whose wife did mine this weekend - I have some photo samples and rough prices (just sorting out payment methods and postage etc.)

Would there be interest in a group buy of name tags? Something like Black on OG background. If anyone wants I'll firm up and bung up a group buy - they aren't hugely expensive

Red

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
British Red said:
Was chatting to my friend whose wife did mine this weekend - I have some photo samples and rough prices (just sorting out payment methods and postage etc.)

Would there be interest in a group buy of name tags? Something like Black on OG background. If anyone wants I'll firm up and bung up a group buy - they aren't hugely expensive

Red

I'll go for that if the price is right!!:D

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Aragorn, I wouldn't dream of using the BCUK logo to be honest - that's Tony's intellectual property! I'm not one for lots of badges, my smock does carry my LSG badge (which was handy for the group meets) and the BCUK badge I got with my full membership (which BB stitched on for me for a couple of the Hampshire get togethers) so between the two, I guess its covered.

My friend had this made for Topknot as a small "thank you" for his kindnesses to me. I was thinking something similarly subtle

442629073_73a3734fae.jpg

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The background is actually the same colour as mine Goose - Its just the man is a rubbish photographer!

Phil - its yours for an extra £2 (included P&P) :D

Red

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Cheers for the Flecktarn heads up, but if BR can come up with a method of keeping the monies within a smaller circle, I'll go for some of that ;)

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE