Suffolk BCG Daniel Boone Challenge 22nd May to 24th May 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Thanks for a great weekend one and all, and in particular to Stu for arranging. I enjoyed myself and learnt a lot too. I enjoyed doing the background research as well, and am eager to have a go at more adventurous backwoods cooking as a result (well, more adventurous than boil-in-the-bags anyway!) Regards to all.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thanks for a great weekend one and all, and in particular to Stu for arranging. I enjoyed myself and learnt a lot too. I enjoyed doing the background research as well, and am eager to have a go at more adventurous backwoods cooking as a result (well, more adventurous than boil-in-the-bags anyway!) Regards to all.

Thats no problem , Dave it was good to catch up, Camp cooking is great fun, and easy once you start to look at it, and of course with a few small additions to your food pack it makes it easy to make something different and you fancy at the time. :)

Keep you eyes open I'll be arranging an other Boonie weekend probably in September, and of course your welcome at a meet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE