My Googlefu has failed me...

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Yup, my Googlefu has failed me :-(

I watched a video the other day that came up in my Facebook feed that had this rather dinky machine in it

mower.jpg

Try as i might i cannot find any info about it anywhere, i tried looking at the web address that used as a logo in the top left of the screen and that just goes to some soppy website that has hundreds of YouTube videos listed as thumbnails, http://www.agricultural-equipments.com/ ive tried contacting them but no reply as yet.

Looking at the machine it seems to be loosely based on the Trackchair but that's as far as i got, this machine is electric, but if i can track it down im hoping they may also make a petrol powered version.

Hoping someone else's Googlefu may be stronger than mine in locating this machine.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
there's a few things like it if you search 'electric caterpillar tracked lawn mower' and look at images but i can't see that one you're got above...

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Cheers Tony, finding it fairly hard to track this one one down, the thing that appeals to me is it's compact size, but importantly height adjustment on the header, everything else ive looked at is either way to big for i want to use it and/or has insufficient clearance on the table lift or header

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE