Mors book giveaway.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Last year after the delamere meet someone was nice enough to give me a copy of Northern Bushcraft. By Mors Kochanski

Since then i have read this start to end then back again about 10 times.
And have gained invaluable knowledge from it.And now I think it would be better in someonelse's hands instead of my book chest gathering dust.

So im giving this for free to anyone who wants it , first person to pm me. With address etc.

Lodian

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I wish I could give you some Rep.

Good for you.
thumb_up.gif

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Very kind of you indeed, Lodian. I'll let you know when the book arrives.

After seeing Mors at the Moot, I'd be very interested to read one of his books.

:You_Rock_

Geoff

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
wouldnt be a bad idea to have like a book passaround club would it

like everyone who joins, offers up a book or two, swap em around and when youve read it, swap em around some more

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Judging by the 12 or so pm's I got within the first few minutes im guessing thats not a bad idea saddletramp.
I'm not sure if any of these book clubs are maybe in existance already.

Lodian

loz.

Settler
Sep 12, 2006
Dublin,Ireland
www.craobhcuigdeag.org
Thanks, im of to the RAF on the 29/10 , so getting a few things sorted.

Of to Swinderby ?

Get some ironing practice in now !
Get some shoe polishing practice in now !
Get some cleaning everying from the grout between tiles, to the inside of taps, tops of door frames etc....
Keep hairs - yes hairs off your bar of soap !
keep mud out of the grips on the bottom of your boots, in fact polish the bottom of your boots.
Stay away from WRAFS - theyre all pshycos underneth
Keep your nose clean, run when told and you'll be fine.

Just keep saying to yourself they ( NCO SNCO ) are not being personal - they are shouting at me to teach me something, and that after trade training your salary will be double thiers ( what trade you looking for after basic ? )

RESPECT ROCKS or you will be punished.

Loz !

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Many thanks to Lodian for the book, which arrived this morning, approx 24 hours after he agreed to send it to me. That sort of attitude should stand you in very good stead for a successful career in the RAF and I wish you the very best of luck.

If I might repeat a quote from my C/Sgt at Sandhurst: "Remember, Sir, it can't go on forever." Stick at it through basic training and although the NCOs may insult you they will look after you and care for you if you play the game properly.

And don't forget my thread that I posted in Swap Shop yesterday for a Borders (book shop) voucher giveaway as a token of thanks for the Bushcraft book. No takers yet.

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE