Moot 2020 Is it or is it not

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Very wise, with the spike in cases after VE day weekend and the inevitability of the second wave it is always better to be safe than sorry. I will try to make the 1500 mile round journey next year.

Reactions: Wayland

Brewers Whoop

Tenderfoot
Dec 19, 2008
Somerset
After having to miss last year, I was looking forward even more to this year. But this is the right decision, so will look forward to next year even even more!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
A heads up, we'll be sending emails out over the next few days to those that purchased tickets for the Summer Moot, then we'll be able to know who wants to roll tickets over to next year and who wants a refund.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Thanks for the clarity. I think it was inevitable, let's face it running courses with a 2 meter distancing is one thing but in the naughty corner after the kraken's gone round it's next to impossible. I think the obstacles that would have to be surmounted to achieve this would've been too much. Looking forward to the next moot and hoping that as a society we manage to overcome our present difficulties.
Kraken kills the virus, release the Kraken!

Reactions: paulds

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Everyone that booked a ticket should have ricked an email asking if they wanted a refund or to carry the ticket over to next year, there's just a few yet to reply but all those that have replied we've done as requested.

Reactions: HeatherS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE