Mmmm love it or hate it £60.000 Marmite stolen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I can picture it...BBC News...police track down marmite theft, only half the load recovered, bcuk badges found on scene, one culprit captured..."so Toddy, how did you do it?" "well, we tracked the wee truck, built a roadblock with our knives, laid traps for the baddies, capture them, saved the day an then some bozo opened it up, ohh the smell, it's heaven...irresistible....they tried to stop me but this wee lass commands a regiment of ferrel scots......the rest I history"

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Hahahahaha Tony,
I now have a mental picture of ten hairy pairs of legs and bits of kilts sticking out of some huge marmite barrels...Mary meanwhile busy loading a years supply into everyones bug-out bag....
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Cheers
Ness :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D

The only thing that's ever gone missing from our camp at the Moot was my wee jar of marmite :(
Thankfully, bless her, Bramble, Cobweb's mum, was happy to share hers :approve:

You're all laughing, just you wait until they make marmite from the remains of the whisky mash :D They made a couple of batches from champagne and from English beer. Both were very good :D

cheers,
Mary

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
:D

The only thing that's ever gone missing from our camp at the Moot was my wee jar of marmite :(
Thankfully, bless her, Bramble, Cobweb's mum, was happy to share hers :approve:

You're all laughing, just you wait until they make marmite from the remains of the whisky mash :D They made a couple of batches from champagne and from English beer. Both were very good :D

cheers,
Mary

Marmite from whiskey mash?!!!!! LEMME AT IT! :D

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Just thinking image the lorry shedding it's load in the snow/ice! I'd love to see how they're clear that one.

Reminds me of the time that lorry full of cheese caught fire in Llandovery, they waitied until it set across the high street and scraped it off.

At least if it was marmite I wouldn't go near that area for a few months.

clive.s

Aug 8, 2010
Hampshire
I have to say this, but if you thought you loved UK Marmite, wait until you've had a crack at the Australian/New Zealand stuff... It makes the sweet treacle like UK stuff look like Marmite for Beginners!

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
My local 99p store has some Marmite cereal bars in, I bagged a couple of boxes. The initial feeling when I tried one was it felt like I'd put a chunk of chipboard in my mouth, but once I started chewing the flavour was yummy.

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Was given some Marmite Cashews the other day....not a big marmy fan but the cashews were soon removed sight....they fell in my tummy :(

tasty little blighters!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE