Missing Cat

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
Many years ago, our family cat went missing and then reappeared after a week or so with a label attached to his collar that read "My name is Tiddles, please do not feed me".

Z

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
On the other hand..........

Awww C'mon! Don't reject me now! I had your new name picked out and everything! You'd get used to answering to Tiddles, don't make have to PM Dreadhead and cancel the order for the collar, please?

I just hope I can get a refund on the biggest litter tray in all Christendom and the 6 tons of kitty litter I just bought off ebay. Typical fickle cat attitude that! Why don't you add insult to injury and sharpen your claws on the arm of the sofa now too.

Bloody fickle furballs. :cussing:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Awww C'mon! Don't reject me now! I had your new name picked out and everything! You'd get used to answering to Tiddles, don't make have to PM Dreadhead and cancel the order for the collar, please?

I just hope I can get a refund on the biggest litter tray in all Christendom and the 6 tons of kitty litter I just bought off ebay. Typical fickle cat attitude that! Why don't you add insult to injury and sharpen your claws on the arm of the sofa now too.

Bloody fickle furballs. :cussing:

[video=youtube;Ufvx1NheHRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufvx1NheHRw[/video]

Hmm Biker, is it safe for a Biker Mouse from Mars to try to own a cat/squirrel genetic freak. It could all end in tears.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hmm Biker, is it safe for a Biker Mouse from Mars to try to own a cat/squirrel genetic freak. It could all end in tears.

Hmmmm goood point. Thanks for the associating me with Biker Mice from Mars and not this Biker :lmao: BR might have got really worried :rofl:

Sorry for the thread hijack hog. Glad you got your cat back mate.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I just hope I can get a refund on the biggest litter tray in all Christendom and the 6 tons of kitty litter I just bought off ebay. Typical fickle cat attitude that! :cussing:

If you have me neutered, I'll find my own litter tray.

I won't be the one sleeping in it I assure you :)

Sorry Hog = glad the kids have their pet back

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Oh no Folks this pic is one before he went walk about, will edit.

Okay Folks at 21-15 this evening the mangy, noisy feline came home, a little underweight perhaps but healthy and wafter a quick scan for snare wires etc was declared fit and healthy by Mrs Hog and the Kids.
Many thanks to all of you who kept the spirit of not giving up alive, was all doom and gloom up to the point when I submitted this thread.
Off now for a looooong overdue cuddle.

Glad to hear he came back..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE