Mini hatchets - whaddya think?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Would look forward to hearing some field reviews of these once they start shipping out.

Shame I missed out on the "Special entry reduced price" thing ;)

Langers

May 13, 2009
Brighton
Agreed, better than all these negative comments.

Big Mark asked me what I thought, without having one I was concerned they are a bit small.

But i cant be ar*sed to carry a proper axe around. I have just ditched my wooden handle shovel because of the weight.

They could be great to reduce the risk of damaging my normal knife on splitting tasks.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Agreed, better than all these negative comments.

Big Mark asked me what I thought, without having one I was concerned they are a bit small.

But i cant be ar*sed to carry a proper axe around. I have just ditched my wooden handle shovel because of the weight.

They could be great to reduce the risk of damaging my normal knife on splitting tasks.

Aye, you were trying to promote the wood too.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=538378#post538378

Funny how the noble website says they made knives for the clansmen for hundreds of years yet in that thread i just posted the only scottish part of BM is his wife, and how he would love to retire there. thought your family had been doing it for hundreds of years Tim? You are not even scottish and i can not imagine the clan whatever buying knives and swords from the English.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
LOL Big Mark i believe you to be a fraud. I would advise anyone who has ordered one of these to research this man. He is not a maker he is a seller. Therefore the info given is inaccurate. For a hobbiest maker mate you make more than the pro full timers.

Langers

May 13, 2009
Brighton
Aye, you were trying to promote the wood too.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=538378#post538378

Funny how the noble website says they made knives for the clansmen for hundreds of years yet in that thread i just posted the only scottish part of BM is his wife, and how he would love to retire there. thought your family had been doing it for hundreds of years Tim? You are not even scottish and i can not imagine the clan whatever buying knives and swords from the English.

Why dont you wind your neck in.

I made a perfectly reasonable comment about my concerns over the small size of the axe. But you decided to twist it into a personal attack.

Once people have the goods let them post if they are not happy he will never sell anything again.

My comment was neutral in the other thread you so helpfully reposted. It was not promotion it was info.

You and a few others clearly have nothing better to do, and dont start on me. Blimey this sounds like a domestic :)

Sorry Mods but I have seen this develop and I have had enough, ban me if you like, but these guys are completely off topic and they keep goading. Bit like kids in a playground.

But it would only take a short word from the mods to everyone (inc me) and this thing would cease and stop damaging this forum

Im done

An increasingly narked Langers

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Me to, he did say it would be a couple of weeks, so I am still willing to give the benifit of the doubt before I get PayPal involved even bearing in mind the BB thread

Sorry for the delay....the leather sheath/balde covers took a bit longer to get right than anticipated...

Let me know too how you get on with them.

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Can those of you that paid confirm your names (real ones) and addresses - just to make sure I don't make a mess of it...also those who put a deposit down can you pay the balance please.

Sorry for the delay...hope you like them...feel free to post any thoughts once you've road tested them...I love mine...my knife has never had it so easy...and rabbits never had it so tough!

Appreciate your patience...thanks...

Big Mark

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Sorry for the delay...they are on their way now...albeit I am missing a couple of addresses to send to.

Hope you like them...

Here are some pics of them just before they left my house.

BM

Attachments

• Hatchets and mammoth tooth knives 004 (Custom).jpg
    Hatchets and mammoth tooth knives 004 (Custom).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 280
  • Hatchets and mammoth tooth knives 009 (Custom).jpg
    Hatchets and mammoth tooth knives 009 (Custom).jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 275
  • Hatchets and mammoth tooth knives 006 (Custom) (2).jpg
    Hatchets and mammoth tooth knives 006 (Custom) (2).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 273

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
What a little cracker!
happy0034.gif

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Big Mark will you please return my pm about the blade i paid you for, you seen to be posting on this thread but not not getting back to me via pm?

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Big Mark will you please return my pm about the blade i paid you for, you seen to be posting on this thread but not not getting back to me via pm?

Sorry mate...didn't mean to ignore you...only just got on line today..am PMing you now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE