Midlands outdoorshow Meet March 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
In light of Decorum's approval in an earlier post I have the following for swap or sale which I can bring if people are interested.

Snugpak rocket pack used 2 or three times only one rain cover cut out. good condition.

Swedish Army Trangia. good second hand condition.

US mess tin (two part). Shiny

Crusader Cup and an unused burner for it. I have two this is a spare.

Usual forum rules apply.

(Decorum (or Mods) if you want this removed please advise will do so immediately).

Alan

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
In light of Decorum's approval in an earlier post I have the following for swap or sale which I can bring if people are interested.

Snugpak rocket pack used 2 or three times only one rain cover cut out. good condition.

Swedish Army Trangia. good second hand condition.

US mess tin (two part). Shiny

Crusader Cup and an unused burner for it. I have two this is a spare.

Usual forum rules apply.

(Decorum (or Mods) if you want this removed please advise will do so immediately).

Alan

I hope that it is OK too - If so, I'll be bringing some ex army stuff to swap ( will have to have a rummage for what's left of my 1157:lmao: )

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
In light of Decorum's approval in an earlier post I have the following for swap or sale which I can bring if people are interested....

... (Decorum (or Mods) if you want this removed please advise will do so immediately).

I hope that it is OK too ...

Sales and swaps are fine by me - provided that they're done by forum rules (extended to include both myself and the site). Posting that you intend bringing stuff to sell/swap makes sense because it means that folk can bring a bit of extra money and/or swaps of their own to help fund buys; it also makes sense to mention what you intend to bring :cool: .

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
how much is the outdoors show and where do I get tickets? do you need a ticket actually?

You can buy them at the show. I've still to buy my ticket :eek: - as there's an offer on at the moment (two tickets for £20) do you want me to pick one up for you. If you decide later that you don't want to go someone else can pick it up instaed :cool: . I'll be going on the Friday so I'll have to check whether tickets can be pre-booked for different days :confused:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
how much is the outdoors show and where do I get tickets? do you need a ticket actually?

You can buy them at the show. I've still to buy my ticket :eek: - as there's an offer on at the moment (two tickets for £20) do you want me to pick one up for you. If you decide later that you don't want to go someone else can pick it up instaed :cool: . I'll be going on the Friday so I'll have to check whether tickets can be pre-booked for different days :confused:

Here's the online link for booking tickets for the show

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Thanks Steve. To qualify for the two for £20 offer type MAG into the special offer/quote box :D .

Thanks for that code Dec :) As you're going on the Friday as well do you want to join T1tch, Woodstock and myself and get tickets together... assuming that T1tch and Woodstock haven't got theres already :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I will be bringing a 100L drysack FULL of things to sell or trade, from knives to keyrings, belts to billies..... some folk could get ful spent out without having to go to the show!

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I certainly haven't bought mine, and I don't think Mike has either... But I could be wrong...

No I haven't got mine either I was hoping that someone was going to let me in by the backdoor failing that if we get another person we could all get tickets at the discounted rate

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I will be bringing a 100L drysack FULL of things to sell or trade ...

Same here. Except mine will be a rucksack with stuff in that woodstock, spam and Wayland asked if I could pick up for them. On top of that is some leather (various types), pieces of horn and a few odds and ends :D .

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Ive got a few bits to bring down. Theres a Dockers wool shirt, black in medium for sale. Only worn once but a tad small on me. Very warm and smart though.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Looks like we're going to have a veritable bushcrafters boot sale, I might even try and dig an item or 2 out to sell as well :D What day is it all going to be up for sale so we all know when to get the money ready

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... What day is it all going to be up for sale so we all know when to get the money ready

I think that, because of the nature of this Meet, it would make sense for sales/swaps to be available from when the seller/swapper is happy to trade. Those who have bits to sell/swap can list* what they've brought along (if it's lots - the jist of it :cool: ) and we'll stick them up all together the communal area. As items are traded they can be marked off on the list.

* Include name and/or screen name so people know who to find :lmao:

One benefit of the list is that if the person who's brought something along isn't available, interest (first refusal?) can be registered on the relevant sheet - not a perfect system and it can be circumvented if two or more want the same item :deal: :naughty: :argue: .

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I think that, because of the nature of this Meet, it would make sense for sales/swaps to be available from when the seller/swapper is happy to trade. Those who have bits to sell/swap can list* what they've brought along (if it's lots - the jist of it :cool: ) and we'll stick them up all together the communal area. As items are traded they can be marked off on the list.

* Include name and/or screen name so people know who to find :lmao:

One benefit of the list is that if the person who's brought something along isn't available, interest (first refusal?) can be registered on the relevant sheet - not a perfect system and it can be circumvented if two or more want the same item :deal: :naughty: :argue: .

Sounds sensible to me

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Does anyone else want to join in on a group buy for show tickets for Friday 27th?

T1tch, Woodstock and I are looking for a fourth person so we can buy 4 tickets for the price of 3. This works out at £10 each including a surcharge of £1. Let me know and I'll order them.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Does anyone else want to join in on a group buy for show tickets for Friday 27th?

T1tch, Woodstock and I are looking for a fourth person so we can buy 4 tickets for the price of 3. This works out at £10 each including a surcharge of £1. Let me know and I'll order them.

Ah, go on then Steve. As I haven't heard from Lindsey, I was going to ask you the same question.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE