Middlewood - Spring 2008 Meet...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Was it nice? Our time was up so we didn't get to sample it unfortunately. Depending on the size of your back yard, I would probably try snaring the squirrels. Less chance of alarming the neighbours!

It was very very nice :beerchug: we have not stopped talking about it since. Its great going into work and regailing them with tales of rabbit, squirrel and budgie stew.

Bring more bring more !!!!!!!!!!!
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Greg

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
It was superb Spam. I had about four helpings :eek:

Remember that unfeasibly red rabbit leg? Well after 3 hours in the cauldron I picket it out and the meat was still red :dunno: and bloody tasty :D

If you can make this meet and have any surplus of game then I'm sure it'd go down a treat.

Basic recipe is meat, carrot, swede, onion (if Wayland isn't partaking), stock, red wine (I brought a relatively good quality one as it's worth a couple of extra quid) and herbs.

I'm drooling again :lmao:

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I have been dealing with Tamarack Outdoors thro school and get a personal discount of 10% off all their stock lines. Mike (the owner) has said that he is willing to extend that to BcUK members, :D as a one off for now, if they place one large order thro me.

All items requested will be taken to Middlewood by me and handed over on a CASH on delivery basis. Sorry to be pedantic but strictly no cheques or cards for this deal!

There is no need to pay for items in advance just drop me a PM with what you want before Friday 14th March and I will take care of the rest.

Please only order if you want the item and will be at Middlewood for the meet as I will have to return all items that are not collected and that is a 2 hour round trip!

Below is a link to their website...

http://www.tamarackoutdoors.co.uk/index.htm

So happy shopping!

Simon

EDIT:

When you PM please let me know:

• Item title
  • Size
  • Colour
  • Quantity required
  • Price of each item (please use website price - I'll feed that into a spreadsheet to calc all discounts and then PM you back with your order value)
Thanks!

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
I'd certainly like to mosey on over again if I may.

Although I seem to be of the BB camp mainly these days its good to mingle with you greenies :D

jimmyh

Mar 7, 2007
Merseyside
I've just realised this meet isn't Easter weekend, its the weekend after...:confused: .Doh.
Put me down if thats ok Matt, i'd love to go..

lightfoot

Forager
Jul 5, 2006
Chester
Got a deadline for the end of March so intend to actually achieve it (for once) then come to the meet . . . and sleep for two days!

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Nice one chaps :D

Updated list...

Matt Weir & tribe
Firebreather ÷ makeitmyself and poss adelle (one of her daughters)
Addo
Shewie
UKHaiku
Bodge
Bikething
SimonM
Singeblister
Chris G + 1
Xylaria & tribe
Soggy Boots
Spamel
PJMCBear
Mentalnurse
Corr - hopefully
Jim Aramis + SWMBO (possibly +3 as Riam and missus might come)
Soar - knee depending
Neanderthal
Scruff
JimmyH
Andywinkk
Lightfoot
Bobstevenson
Jacko

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi Matt,
Cheers for the link to this, and please put me down!! :)
Looking forward to putting faces to names.
Cheers, :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE