mask for bearded axe

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Lovely sheen on that table top mate, what do you use? Liquid wax or Mr Sheen spray in a can? Looks amazing! Really nice to see elbow grease used so liberally.:lmao:

Hmmm my only complaint would be that sweet looking axe and its fancy schmancy overcoat that's in the way, otherwise top job! :notworthy

Table top!! I'll have you know that is a patch of finely tilled topsoil. What looks like the grain, is the ploughing of this rich and fertile soil, by my army of slave ants.
Even as we speak, they are preparing to sow the leather plant seeds and the rivet tubers, ready for harvesting after the moot. The sheen you speak of is merely the reflection of Sol, from my cunning micro miniatureised Irrigation system. Well the sun is shining, ergo a drought.:lmao: Cheers Aaron.

:You_Rock_

P,s Did you know you're only an R and a G away from Aragorn yerself.:nana:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
P,s Did you know you're only an R and a G away from Aragorn yerself.:nana:

Aaron and Liv sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. booking my ticket to LA right now! It really hadn't occurred to me the closeness of my name to Aragorn's, well spotted.

Seriously nice work on that axe mask Colin. I'm hoping for similar results when I'm doing Eric's leatherwork course at the Moot. He says I can make pretty much anything I want to, so I think an axe mask has been added to the list along with a fancy cover for Kindle.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Aaron and Liv sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. booking my ticket to LA right now! It really hadn't occurred to me the closeness of my name to Aragorn's, well spotted.

Seriously nice work on that axe mask Colin. I'm hoping for similar results when I'm doing Eric's leatherwork course at the Moot. He says I can make pretty much anything I want to, so I think an axe mask has been added to the list along with a fancy cover for Kindle.

Actually now that there isn't a flint knapping workshop, I might sign up to Eric's Workshop myself. I really could use some professional help. (I know, I know.:))

Biker

Actually now that there isn't a flint knapping workshop, I might sign up to Eric's Workshop myself. I really could use some professional help. (I know, I know.:))

Better sign up sooner than later mate. I'm not sure how many spaces there are. Join the club with the professional help, I find self flagellation such a great comfort at times. I have friends who volunteer to administer it too ... least I think they're friends :lmao:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I knew I shouldn't have listened to Aaron about your handiwork Colin, that's a pretty spiffing axe cover. Really nice neat solid looking work. (And it's on a bearded axe so it automatically goes up a few notches and speaks to the Norwegian blood).

Really nice job - and you know I'm jesting about Biker it's just he was needing a little forum flagellation!

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I knew I shouldn't have listened to Aaron about your handiwork Colin, that's a pretty spiffing axe cover. Really nice neat solid looking work. (And it's on a bearded axe so it automatically goes up a few notches and speaks to the Norwegian blood).

Really nice job - and you know I'm jesting about Biker it's just he was needing a little forum flagellation!

Thanks Colin.
I know what you mean about Aaron, but you have to give him some leeway as he enters his dotage.:lmao:

Biker

Thanks Colin.
I know what you mean about Aaron, but you have to give him some leeway as he enters his dotage.:lmao:

Oooh, you b1tch. In fact that goes for the pair of you!
:buttkick:

I've got go faster stripes on my zimmerframe now, so you young whippersnappers don't stand a chance out running me. Muhahahah (cough cough, wheeeze, inhale) Hahahahahaaaa

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oooh, you b1tch. In fact that goes for the pair of you!
:buttkick:

I've got go faster stripes on my zimmerframe now, so you young whippersnappers don't stand a chance out running me. Muhahahah (cough cough, wheeeze, inhale) Hahahahahaaaa
Aye Dad can still chase the ladies... as long as it's down hill and they've only got little hairy legs.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You mean he's still chasing Ernie Wise and spiders.:lmao:

Well you know his predilections as well as I do, he's always up for "More tea 'Ern," I mean I hate to say it but Dad's a God'am prevert... No wonder Huon's been a'keepin' quiet these days. Just plain scared o' what honest God fearin' folks'll thunk.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Step away from the keyboard the pair of you! Sheesh, kids! I can see why I some animals eat their young. :lmao:

Yore gonna do what to yore kids? eat'um? Man yore more twisted than a recoil spring. Luckily you say words and use yore mouth purtier than a twenty dollar lady of negotiable affection.

Heck I don' know where this southern stuff's come from, though I did have a couple of Margareta's the other day.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
That's it now. The cats out of the bag.:lmao: It will have to be after the moot now, or there will be divorce proceedings. :lmao: For now I'll have to make do with making stuff.

hopefully you'll see the difference in the site, by then we should have a few additions made :).

You coming to the Daniel Boon Challenge in Sept?, I am working on the plan of two woods, , I've got the permission to use them both, working in groups of two, one night in one wood then walking to the other wood for the second night, depends on how many want to do it i'll try to get a third wood. it will also be a good chance to people to have a look at the countryside, and also have a go at navigating, or its a short walk around two fields, you can see the second one from the drive in across the fields from the normal site :), so you cant get lost....

I am hoping people WILL take it as a learning thing ,a nd use kit as near to the period ie no hammocks....:) or ferrorods/lighters or Boil in Bag

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE