Mark 4 German Para Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
They were advertised as size 10,but the sizing on the boots is 285 107,now I have googled this size and it has come up as size 9.5,9.5 to 10 and 10,so not sure of size,they appear to fit ok.But I havent worn them in anger yet.
When i first tried them on,they did seem to be a bit tighter then I normally wear but nothing uncomfortable

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
285 is officially size 9.5 but will fit a small 10................you will soon know if they are big enough when you start to wear them for long periods or in hot weather.:)....... with insoles & thick socks any spare room is soon taken up.

They were made for average shaped feet so if you don't fit into the norm they may not work for you, they do exist in different width sizes but it's quite complicated to work out..( & to find the right ones)......the second set of numbers after the size is in fact the width ( width at widest part in millimetres )

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Oh dear, doesen't sound good................I've got some good news & some bad news :) ..........the bad news is .if they are tight in your living room then I'm afraid they may be excrutiating on the hills once your feet start to swell.......................................the good news is you shouldn't have problems selling them.;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE