5.11 XPRT 2.0 boots users?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I’ve had a google and seen a couple of reviews on here, one by @Tony and the other one by @John Fenna. Both rated these boots as comfortable and waterproof.

Anyone else use them that can comment on longevity and how warm or sweaty they get? I’m shopping with my eyes here, not always a good thing. I have a pair of very tactical looking, black, Bates GX8 that I hate the look of, but have given me about 10yrs winter dog walking use and been brilliant, though my feet sweat badly in them.

I’m looking also at non-Goretex lined boots and Sno Sealing them regularly, so any recommendations there would be good. The boot needs to be everyday wear, not a specific walking boot but an all rounder that’s ok with jeans and a jumper type thing.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
I'm a 5.11 boot user!
I've had the taclite boots (lasted years, but eventually went to the big cobbler in the sky last year) and currently have a pair of A/T6 boots, which I also love.
But I've never owned a pair of XPRT boots, so can't help there.
All the 5.11 stuff I've ever owned (not just boots, but bags, trousers, and shirts) have been to a very high quality and I've always come away feeling that extra money was worth it.

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I'm a 5.11 boot user!
I've had the taclite boots (lasted years, but eventually went to the big cobbler in the sky last year) and currently have a pair of A/T6 boots, which I also love.
But I've never owned a pair of XPRT boots, so can't help there.
All the 5.11 stuff I've ever owned (not just boots, but bags, trousers, and shirts) have been to a very high quality and I've always come away feeling that extra money was worth it.

That’s worth knowing, thanks. I’ve been in a pair of Bates GX8 for years and they’ve been superb, light and comfortable, but a bit sweaty with the Goretex and high top. They too are slowly disintegrating and I’d like to replace them with something less black/tactical. The 5.11 fit the dog walking but also everyday type look I’m after.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE