March Scotland Meet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Wayland said:
I'm taking it that this is dead in the water then...... :(

If people are keen to meet and have nowhere to go I'd be happy to provide my place again, there was a mini meet here about two years ago, perhaps twenty to thirty people turned up and all seemed to have a good time.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
sandbender said:
If people are keen to meet and have nowhere to go I'd be happy to provide my place again, there was a mini meet here about two years ago, perhaps twenty to thirty people turned up and all seemed to have a good time.
Can I ask where and when? :confused:

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
MagiKelly said:
There is not really a problem getting Loch Achray again the reason it did not go ahead was that there was suddenly no one running it. Sandender's place would make a change but I do not think Andrew realises how much busier these meets have become ;)

The big plus for Loch Achray is the canoeing, something not possible at my place ;)

My place is near Perth, Perthshire. We've had upto fifty people here in the past, although most of those slept where they fell rather than pitched a tent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE