Hello all!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barrs

Oct 5, 2023
NE Scotland
Hey all,

I have been reading the community forums for a wee while now, I thought it was time I joined and contributed back if I can!

I have lived in a fairly rural location in north-east of Scotland all my life. Strangely, I never got around to passing my driving test, so I end up walking and cycling everywhere. As the dark winter nights close in, I am looking to park the cycling this winter in favor of multi-day camping/hiking adventures but changing it up and going with a bivvy/tarp sleep setup instead of a tent.

Looking forward to reading and contributing more!

Cheers,
Barrs

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hey all,

I have been reading the community forums for a wee while now, I thought it was time I joined and contributed back if I can!

I have lived in a fairly rural location in north-east of Scotland all my life. Strangely, I never got around to passing my driving test, so I end up walking and cycling everywhere. As the dark winter nights close in, I am looking to park the cycling this winter in favor of multi-day camping/hiking adventures but changing it up and going with a bivvy/tarp sleep setup instead of a tent.

Looking forward to reading and contributing more!

Cheers,
Barrs
welcome. thanks for joining us x

Reactions: barrs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE