March Scotland Meet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thorfinn

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2006
West Lothian
Right folks,

I see that its kinda died down so i'll take it we have some numbers now.

We need names. I think we might try and go to Loch Achray if we can get access? Any help MagicKelly?

Just put you name on this thread if you wanna go and how long for. Remember the 4th the the 11th of march folks.

Dec 7, 2006
Scotland, Glasgow
I might be able to come along for a couple of days as I couldnt make it to the new year meet.
It would be my first meet and im looking farward to meeting some of the other BCUK members and picking up as many hints and tips as possible!

Thorfinn

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2006
West Lothian
Folks, the Gods are against me and my boss is as well.

Sadly my boss had told me that my week of was in March. I have now been infromed that it is in Febuary, next week :banghead:
So sadly i think i could only make the weekend of the 9th to the 11th.

Or even the week after, how ever it soughts the other people.

I'm still up for it though. If everyone else is.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
All 4? Oy!

And there was me thinking it was probably a hernia from doing too much wooding at the last few meets... ;)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ouch! :(
All good wishes, and lots of ice cream :rolleyes: soup and custard too :D
Seriously, I hope it all goes well.

Is there anyone on the forum connected with the Clanranald Trust?

Cheers,
Toddy

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Toddy said:
Is there anyone on the forum connected with the Clanranald Trust?

Cheers,
Toddy

Why are they good at pulling teeth........................ :D

Sorry Mary I'll get my coat.

Best of luck Russell hope all goes well.

Cheers

JFW

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Not that I know :confused: maybe knocking them out; :rolleyes: they're a re-enactor's group, wars of independance, Jacobite uprisings, etc.,

I *might* have a cunning plan :D

cheers,
Toddy

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Toddy said:
Not that I know :confused: maybe knocking them out; :rolleyes: they're a re-enactor's group, wars of independance, Jacobite uprisings, etc.,

I *might* have a cunning plan :D

cheers,
Toddy

Ah Mary don't tell us its Jacobites v's Bushcrafters, I think we'll have more sharps so they have'nt got a hope :swordfigh :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
QUOTE=stuart f]Ah Mary don't tell us its Jacobites v's Bushcrafters, I think we'll have more sharps so they have'nt got a hope :swordfigh :D[/QUOTE]

:lmao:
I've dressed Highlander re-enactors; sgian dubhs, sgian ochlas', dirks, claymores, they're a jaggie bunch.......though they do have to keep most of their's blunt :rolleyes: It can be impressive to watch a charge, battle, rammy, whatever :eek:
You're right though, even I carry more sharps :D but they've got no worries about us turning up with tools ;)

M

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
im sure im going to be black and blue and very sore but they can only do it to me once lol . naw I always take it easy when collecting firewood lol should see me when i put my back into it :D

Nick_S

Jan 2, 2007
Cornwall / Swindon
Thorfinn, I'll be around on the Black Isle for the weekend of the 9th to 11th -- I'll be around from the 4th to the 17th as it happens.

If you're still free, and can cope with a newbie =) ... then I'd love to meet up.

I'm not entirely sure what my commitments are over the weekends, but I'm sure it won't be a problem.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE