Mancave

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
May mate thought that when bolting an industrial sized greenhouse together.

It wound up on top of his wife's car!

I'm sure that monster will be okay though :)

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
You asked for it. The roof still needs an Arris rail around the back and sides, then I can finish the felting. The roof slopes 350mm in 4m so there is an adequate fall. I still need to insulate and line the inside, but it is a usable space as it is. Just fettling me sharps, ready for the moot at the moment.

mancave 001.jpg mancave 002.jpg mancave 004.jpg mancave 005.jpg mancave 006.jpg mancave 008.jpg mancave 009.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's looking cracking Colin, good amount of space for cats swinging and practicing yer London Irish Clog dancing routine. Are you expecting trouble at MOOT? With that amount of sharps laid out I'd expect to see Ragnar Lothbrok and his chums getting ready for a visit.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Looks good - time to build a really solid workbench after you do the walls!

I already have the bench in storage Hugh. :)

That's looking cracking Colin, good amount of space for cats swinging and practicing yer London Irish Clog dancing routine. Are you expecting trouble at MOOT? With that amount of sharps laid out I'd expect to see Ragnar Lothbrok and his chums getting ready for a visit.

Now you know you can't have enough sharps and shinies at these things GB. :) A lot of them were well used last weekend in Suffolk when I ran the Bhutanese bow course.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
looking good :) That's a good size Man Cave too by the looks of it, plenty of space to fill with junk! I suggest more than one bench, you can never have too many

My cave is becoming a labyrinth of caves these days. The main workshop had a second dry room (for leatherwork and wood storage) built a few yeas ago, then last year a small room was added to house my heat treating furnaces. Now I'm preparing to build another large room for less dusty/messy engineering kit and a small room to house my compressor. I'm like a gas, the more space I have the more I will fill! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE