Man of Tanith And Albus Cutler's skills resolution

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
All of it apart from the arrogant bit can't help that soz


Regards Dave (caps lock )
@mouseinthewood

Sounds like a good resolution though ...

Hope you've sent the Mod in question a PM with the same sincere (?) apologies.
Good way to start a new year, is it? Drinks and internet fora don't mix into a good cocktail. You're around long enough to know. Not cool by far mate.
 
Sounds like a good resolution though ...

Hope you've sent the Mod in question a PM with the same sincere (?) apologies.
Good way to start a new year, is it? Drinks and internet fora don't mix into a good cocktail. You're around long enough to know. Not cool by far mate.

Ok I'm sore enough now pants back up and ashamed , Sorry again Johan
 
I go away for a day and all heck breaks loose.

Play nice all or it's naughty step ;)

My problem is I'm a book snob. I like to keep em clean. Is it wrong to admit I want a second copy to take out? :o
 
My copy arrived today... Could be interesting looking for the things that are going on my list of things to do, I do think a lot of it has more to do with longer term static living the pioneer ways than to do with the "Outdoor Survival" stuff I was expecting from the title.

Should be fun though, not many opportunities for Bola hunting around here though, the bunnies aren't quite big enough just yet... ;) And "throwing a clay pot" to cook one in... Hmmm, maybe not your standard "Survival skill".

That said, I'll give it a go, not a lot to lose. After all we are never far from civilization in the UK and a brisk walk to fetch anything needed :lmao:
 
My copy has just been ordered and I will get involved when the start date come along, it will be a good way to build my outdoor skill set.

I was planning to get out more this year as my studying as finally finished so I will have more time available.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE