Man of Tanith And Albus Cutler's skills resolution

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oh I agree, as you say it's nice to have a little focus to a trip out.
Looking forward to the tracking but all the different cordages will be a challenge.
see cordage is sometihng i usually kinda skim read and never bother with as i have bankline/paracord etc with me so cant be faffed.
But working through the book might kick start an interest or at least better understanding

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Just ordered the book and hoping to keep up with you guys.*

*Typed dressed as Peter Pan after a day out walking on the beer and whisky after girlfriend has just hairsprayed the ladders on my tights. Feeling cold (in parts), drunk and easily led.

I have to go bleach my brain now...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Wha5 about a BE
Ar grylls book instead

Look, I know the Scots are inclined to write in their own vernacular, but at least there are on-line translations for that!

That looks like an anagram and a typo had a party :)

Off to see if I can find my RM book :)

cheers,
M

Fjord

Dec 28, 2013
Bolton
I'm Glad it isnt just me.......

Not going to lie, guys, this upsets me! :)
This was my Macmillan costume for work and I didn't quite feel like shelling out on another.

Yes, I'm going to a fancy dress... but I'd rather eat glass...! Was hoping the day walking would keep me away from it!

Not going to lie, guys, this upsets me! :)
This was my Macmillan costume for work and I didn't quite feel like shelling out on another.

Yes, I'm going to a fancy dress... but I'd rather eat glass...! Was hoping the day walking would keep me away from it!
for rasing money for charity i take my hat off to you
my default fancy dress is turn up in combats and a camo jacket

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Hmm, might need to source another new book (been a few new ones in the last few days :D )

Look, I know the Scots are inclined to write in their own vernacular, but at least there are on-line translations for that!
That looks like an anagram and a typo had a party :)

Looks like he's collided with the '5' key instead of the the 't', had a longer than expected stop off with either the Shift Key or the Caps Lock and Entered too soon in bear :D .

Last edited:

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
That is the beastie.
so nicely broken up and aimed at developing along the year so come winter you're all skilled up.

I'm sure a lot of us are confident doing it all yr round but as I've said revisiting skills or learning stuff that may of been skipped is always good.
Plus gives a bit of purpose to trips out rather than brew up eat sleep which is what I usually end up doing (not that I mind that either I hasten to add)

I'm going to have to dig it out now! :D That's the first 'outdoors' book I got as a youngster. It's the one with the different cover to that one. Must have flicked through those pages so many times as a kid but haven't looked at it in years and years.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE