Man of Tanith And Albus Cutler's skills resolution

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Nope.
the outdoor survival handbook by Ray Mears is still in print. Its an illustrated book with a wide range of topics covered season by season.
The survival handbook by Raymond Mears is no longer in print and whilst a fantastic book is much wordier and less illustrated although it has plenty of great photos taken by the man himself

Thanks for that, I have a copy of the latter already which had it been the same I could have adapted for outdoor use.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
A timely reminder about New Year resolutions. Apart from the usual lose weight, get fit etc. you have prompted a new one pertaining to Bushcraft. I've been spending too much time on the computer enjoying other members' trip reports.
Mine is:- In 2014, less theory, more practise.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I'd like to join, if nothing else than to give me some focus. Last year was a Masters and a move, lets make this year a little more interesting.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I'm far to busy to play with you boys and to a point I wouldn't learn anything

That's my boy!
You tell 'em :)

I would join but am wanting to finish the Advanced Bushclass on BushcraftUSA - even though I now have to wait for more lessons to be posted!

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
It is a great book, a pity some people seem almost embarrassed to admit they own a copy.

Never owned a copy.. I am not really a reader.. believe it or not...

I would join but am wanting to finish the Advanced Bushclass on BushcraftUSA - even though I now have to wait for more lessons to be posted!

I Know someone that used some photos of me doing things for his BushcraftUSA......

Fjord

Dec 28, 2013
Bolton
Just ordered the book and hoping to keep up with you guys.*

*Typed dressed as Peter Pan after a day out walking on the beer and whisky after girlfriend has just hairsprayed the ladders on my tights. Feeling cold (in parts), drunk and easily led.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Just been having a read through the spring section. Looks like were going to be busy :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE