Man of Tanith And Albus Cutler's skills resolution

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Nope.
the outdoor survival handbook by Ray Mears is still in print. Its an illustrated book with a wide range of topics covered season by season.
The survival handbook by Raymond Mears is no longer in print and whilst a fantastic book is much wordier and less illustrated although it has plenty of great photos taken by the man himself

Thanks for that, I have a copy of the latter already which had it been the same I could have adapted for outdoor use.
 
A timely reminder about New Year resolutions. Apart from the usual lose weight, get fit etc. you have prompted a new one pertaining to Bushcraft. I've been spending too much time on the computer enjoying other members' trip reports.
Mine is:- In 2014, less theory, more practise.
 
I'd like to join, if nothing else than to give me some focus. Last year was a Masters and a move, lets make this year a little more interesting.
 
It is a great book, a pity some people seem almost embarrassed to admit they own a copy.

Never owned a copy.. I am not really a reader.. believe it or not...

I would join but am wanting to finish the Advanced Bushclass on BushcraftUSA - even though I now have to wait for more lessons to be posted!

I Know someone that used some photos of me doing things for his BushcraftUSA......
 
Just ordered the book and hoping to keep up with you guys.*

*Typed dressed as Peter Pan after a day out walking on the beer and whisky after girlfriend has just hairsprayed the ladders on my tights. Feeling cold (in parts), drunk and easily led.
 
Just been having a read through the spring section. Looks like were going to be busy :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE