Magnum Stealth force 8

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dr Onion

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
By Yon Bonnie Banks
Just bought a pair of these boots since my old Cats have finally given up the ghost. Read some really good reviews and also a few not so good but I found them very comfy from the first moment I tried them on. Hopefully this is a sign of good things ahead. Originally I was going to buy another pair of Cats - been wearing them for years - but then I thought maybe I should try something else. So I did!

http://www.patrolstore.com/Magnum-B...n-p-13317.html?SID=m3kmvtrhdl0icv2dd0o1fnc9m5

No connection to store but found them to be very helpful and delivery was extremely fast with no hiccups.

Since they are technically an Xmas pressie from my in-laws, I can't write a proper "in the field" review until after Xmas.

Cheers

Dr O

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Thanks for posting this, we are hearing rumours that these or the elite are going to be issued to us next year, so i will be interested in your review.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE