Finnish M65 wool trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NoName

Settler
Apr 9, 2012
FOrum/group buys/ finnish defense surplus store
forum/goup buys/ finnish woolen trousers

but I guess you can also PM Martti

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I p.m.'d Martti who, within the blink of an eye, had the trousers to me here, in the U.K.. They are unissued and beautifully made. The sizing works perfectly for my slightly odd 34" waist/34" inside leg measurements - so well, in fact, that they almost feel tailored. The fabric is substantial but not unduly thick, suggesting that they will be warm but never stifling in use. The pockets - two front, two back and two thigh - are, as you would expect, well sized and well placed. The front of the thigh and knees on both sides is lined so that you will not lose the hairs on your legs and knees or, for those with more sensitive skin, be rubbed raw. I am sure that I will get to grips with the button fly in time!

These are superb trousers and, for around £36 delivered to the U.K., represent amazingly good value for clothing of such high quality. Many, many thanks to Martti for being so helpful and tolerant in the process. I am now most definitely ready for anything that winter can throw at me!

As ever, neither connections nor axe to grind - just a very satisfied and impressed customer.

NoName

Settler
Apr 9, 2012
Yeah Martti is the man!
We send him our best regards ��

I p.m.'d Martti who, within the blink of an eye, had the trousers to me here, in the U.K.. They are unissued and beautifully made. The sizing works perfectly for my slightly odd 34" waist/34" inside leg measurements - so well, in fact, that they almost feel tailored. The fabric is substantial but not unduly thick, suggesting that they will be warm but never stifling in use. The pockets - two front, two back and two thigh - are, as you would expect, well sized and well placed. The front of the thigh and knees on both sides is lined so that you will not lose the hairs on your legs and knees or, for those with more sensitive skin, be rubbed raw. I am sure that I will get to grips with the button fly in time!

These are superb trousers and, for around £36 delivered to the U.K., represent amazingly good value for clothing of such high quality. Many, many thanks to Martti for being so helpful and tolerant in the process. I am now most definitely ready for anything that winter can throw at me!

As ever, neither connections nor axe to grind - just a very satisfied and impressed customer.

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
A few words about the trousers size. The size is marked inside the trousers waist on a label. The size is also marked on a paper label(s) stapled into the fabric on those trousers made by VPu. The first of the three numbers inside the "tower" logo marks the length of the trousers for persons of different height: 7 = 171-180 cm, 8 = 181-190 cm and 9 = 191-200 cm. The two other numbers mark the waist size in European standard.

image.jpg

image.jpg

silverbadger

Dec 26, 2013
South Lakes
Hi Martti

I am very interested in buying a pair of the Finnish Woollen Trousers. I would be size 8 in length, size 54 in waist. I would prefer the grey colour if possible.

Thanks for any help.

Best wishes

Andy

Skookum

Jan 15, 2015
West Mids
I got two pairs of these and they are superb. Stylish enough to wear around town, super thick wool, lined at the knees and no surplus stink. Perfect for any cold weather adventure :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE